The word itself projects professionalism and security.
In an information age such as we are in, when you can go to youtube and type in the words BUMP, and KEY and get a video teaching you how to open almost any lock, security is something we naturally crave. We brought you information previously in this blog about Key Bumping. We at A 1 want to continually bring you news and information to help keep you and your loved ones safe.
After watching the previously mentioned video I personally had a need to know how secure my home really is. I decided to give a locksmith a call and have them come and give me an estimate on upgrading my home withand a A quality locksmith was what I was seeking. Many of you may know:
There is no substitution for quality. A1 Locksmith operates with this as a guiding principal that has kept people coming back for generations. In an age where finding the lowest price is only a few keystrokes away, people are slowly coming to realize that cheaper is not always better.
There is no compromise on parts, service, or security with A1.
Low quality parts coupled with bad or virtually non-existent service is a recipe for both frustration and disaster. A1 uses top quality parts so your security is never in question.
No company should ever coerce clients into purchasing anything out of fear.With that in mind, we atwould like to offer some advice to anyone looking to use a security company:
1. Don’t make any rash decisions – take your time and compare what each company offers.
2. Ask questions – ask yourself how many times something that looked “too good to be true” actually worked out. More importantly, ask the company questions. A professional locksmith will answer you without pressuring you into a sale.
3. Think long term – Nothing is more frustrating than trying to reach customer service and finding out the company is no longer in business. However you choose, go with an established company, it reduces the risk of scammers and fly-by-night operators.
4. Use the Better Business Bureau – Check out would be companies and register any suspicious behaviour on their website. A few minutes could save you headaches.
5. Is the company bonded, licensed, and insured? – This is the hallmark of a professional locksmith so accept nothing less.
A1 Locksmith is tried and true company founded on these principals. For well over half a century A1 Locksmith has been serving the greater Dallas area with no compromise.
We at A1 Locksmith want you to make the right decision when choosing a locksmith. Our customer service representatives can be reached 24 hours a day 7 days a week at:
We can have a professional locksmith dispatched to your location in under 15 minutes, and we use the latest industry standards and innovations to guarantee your satisfaction. You will see just why we have lasted so long. Isn’t that what you want in a security company?