The Big Home Safe Question: Delivery or Pickup?
Shakespeare considered “to be or not to be” the ultimate question in life. But he obviously never had to decide on whether to pick up his new home safe himself or to have it delivered to his house in Stratford-upon-Avon. Today, however, it’s a conundrum for many of us.
When it comes to bulky items like home safes, people have two choices: delivery or pickup. Each has advantages, depending on your situation. Let’s take a look at them, as well as the best company for your next home safe in Dallas-Fort Worth.
Benefits of Home Safe Delivery
The bigger the safe is, the more it makes sense for home delivery. After all, you’ll need to rent a truck, if you don’t already have one adequate for the job, for some of the bigger safes available today, as they won’t fit in the trunk of your car. There are other factors that make safe delivery the better option. Here are some of the benefits of home safe delivery from A-1 Locksmith:
- They can be delivered inside the home in the room of your choice (even upstairs).
- You don’t have to worry about installation.
- Bolt-down service is included in every home safe install.
- Only a professional safe delivery team will be handling your safe.
- You’ll get in-home training before the team leaves.
Benefits of Home Safe Pickup
Of course, pickup makes more sense for certain situations. A-1 Locksmith is proud to offer curbside pickup for home safes as well. Here are some of the benefits of our home safe pickup services:
- A safe expert will load the safe in your car while you wait.
- You can usually pick up a safe faster than having a safe delivered.
- It’s an easy solution for smaller safes.
- You can get questions answered while you’re there.
- If you haven’t purchased yet, you can see the safe in person before you buy.
Choose A-1 Locksmith for Your Next Home Safe
At A-1 Locksmith, we’re proud to be the best safe delivery and installation company in the DFW Metroplex. We provide all of the benefits mentioned above for safe delivery and safe pickup, as well as carry a wide selection of safes from top brands like Browning and Liberty. Whether you need a gun safe, jewelry safe or other type of safe, we’re here for you. Our safe experts can answer any question you may have and we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If you’re interested in a new safe and have questions about delivery or pickup, give the A-1 Locksmith team a call today at (972) 284-7500.